Are you tired of the old Settings of the Cellular/Mobile Data in iOS? If you are jailbroken then you can say goodbye to those old settings as we have got a new Jailbreak tweak for you that will upgrade the settings of the Cellular/Mobile Data.
Membrane is a new jailbreak tweak that upgrades the existing iOS cellular settings to new, and more powerful settings. The tweak also has some new exciting features that are:
Features of Membrane
- Grant temporary cellular data access to apps that are normally not permitted, and automatically revoke upon exit.
- Automatically refreshes Cellular Statistics in a recurring cycle
- Automatically tracks Cellular Usage / Days remaining
- Notification from the app informs you when access has been given/revoked (Be aware apps which have been denied notification privileges cannot send these notifications)
- Deeply integrated with the operating system
- Extend data, deny background usage, save money
With Membrane, your phone now has the ability to grant temporary access to any App’s request for Cellular Data instantly when they would normally receive an alert saying “Turn On Cellular Data“, while automatically revoking the privilege upon exit to prevent any unnecessary background usage & no interruption to normal workflow.
Along with this feature, you get a lot more features too which you will know after you use this wonderful tweak on your device. The main idea behind this tweak is to give you a better grip on how your data is being spent so that you decide that when you want to use it and why you want to use it.
The tweak has a dedicated Settings Manager inside the Cellular Section from where you can configure the options of the options. You will also have the information about your current Internet Plan.
If you are interested in the idea of this tweak and want to try it out on your device then you can download and install Membrane from Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is available for $1.29 and is compatible with iOS 10 Jailbroken devices.
What are your thoughts about this tweak? Let us know in the comments below.