Are you tired of using the default Photos App with fewer features? Have you Camera Roll become a mess? You can now take full control over your photos with a new Jailbreak Tweak called PhotoManager. PhotoManager is a tweak that enhances the experience of the Photos app and allows you to use the Photos app with full control over your Photos.
The tweak makes the Photos app better than before by introducing the following features:
Features of the PhotoManager
- Move and copy Photos out of Camera Roll into other albums
- Protect all of the albums with Touch ID or Passcode
- Hide all the protected albums from other apps(e.g Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Save downloaded Photos to any Album instead of Camera Roll
- Hide or Show the Protected Albums with a quick gesture
- Hide the albums including recently deleted album
- Customize the tab bar
- Change the no. of columns
With the help of this feature, the Photos App will certainly become even better than before.
Although the Photos App has the feature of hiding Photos they are not completely hidden as when you go the Albums Page then you can easily see the so-called hidden pictures from the Hidden Pictures Album.
With the help of this tweak, you can hide the photos and video from anyone and they will be hidden for real this time instead of the default hiding feature.
The main feature of this tweak is that you can hide the photos and pictures that you want to and you can also move and save pictures to any other Camera Roll.
Keep in mind that:
- You are recommended to unhide any photos before installing this tweak as it uses the Apple’s inbuilt album for hiding photos.
- If you sync then syncing will move all album photos out of the camera roll.
After the installation, the tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings App from where you can configure its options. Respring is not required for changes to be made although you will have to close the Photos App and re-open it again for changes to take place.
If you are interested in the idea of this tweak and want to try it out then you can download and install the PhotoManager tweak from Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is available for $1.99 and compatible with iOS 10 Jailbroken devices.
What are your thoughts about this tweak? Let us know in the comments below.