Safari Plus is a new jailbreak tweak that brings various enhancements to Safari making it better than before. The Safari Tweak is a great browser but it lacks some really useful features that it could have. With the help of this tweak, you will be able to easily make Safari better than before.
Features of Safari Plus
- Force HTTPS with configurable exception sites
- Have both “Open in New Tab” and “Open in Background” option brings s available
- New Option to open long pressed link in opposite surfing mode
- Upload any file from your phone through a file picker
- Enhanced Downloads: Download files to a local directory and more!
- Switch desktop mode globally through a switch
- Long press on suggestions to insert them into the URL bar
- Change to preferred surfing mode on start/resume/opening of external link
- Close all tabs from preferred surfing mode(s) on exit/minimization of Safari
- Clear browser data on exit/minimization of Safari
- Configurable swipe gestures on URL bar
- Fullscreen scrolling
- Disable private surfing
- Change (almost) any color of the Safari interface
- Always open clicked links in new Tab
- Suppress a dialog that appears when accessing a “mail to” URL through a WebClip on iOS 10
These are the features that you get with this Jailbreak Tweak. The tweak adds a preferences pane to the settings app. These features can be accessed from the Preferences Pane of the Tweak and after you enable or disable any of the options, you will just need to close the Safari and re-open it again for changes to take place. The tweak doesn’t perform any option by default and you will have to enable each option individually from the preferences pane.
If you are interested in the idea of this tweak and want to give it a try then you can download and install Safari Plus from Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is available for free and is compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 10 Jailbroken devices.
What are your thoughts about this tweak? Let us know in the comments below.