A few months ago Niantic confirmed that they will be releasing the Pokemon GO for the Apple Watch and now it is finally available for the Apple Watch. Niantic announced that Pokemon GO is now available on the Apple Watch just in time for the Holidays as said by Niantic.
The game will have the main features of Pokemon GO that is catching Pokemon but it will also use the features of Apple Watch. With the Apple Watch, you will be able to discover Pokemon when they are nearby and collect items from PokéStops. After you have encountered a Pokemon, you will be able to catch it through your iPhone.
As Quoted by Niantic, you will be able to do the following things:
- Log each play session as a workout, with gameplay counting toward personal Activity rings
- Receive notifications about nearby Pokémon
- Count distance toward hatching Pokémon Eggs and receiving Candy with your Buddy Pokémon
- Receive notifications about PokéStops nearby and collect items from them
- Receive notifications when Eggs hatch and medals are awarded
[Source: Pokemon GO]
What are your thoughts about Pokemon GO on the Apple Watch? Do you think it’s good enough? Let me know in comments below.