Nintendo did this so they can stop piracy and hacking so everyone can have the fair experience of the game. If you are a fan of this game and want to run this game on your jailbroken device then I will be showing you a simple method by which you can easily bypass this jailbreak detection on Super Mario Run and enjoy this game on your jailbroken device. Let’s get started.
Play Super Mario Run On A Jailbroken Device by Bypassing the detection:
- Launch Cydia and search for a tweak called tsProtector.
- After the results show up, you will see a tweak named “tsProtector 8+ (iOS 9 & 8)“. Install this tweak.
- After the tweak is installed, head over to Settings and open the preferences page of tsProtector.
- From there tap on “Black List Apps“.
- On the next page, you will see a list of installed applications. From there look for Super Mario Run and turn on its button/toggle.
- Now launch the game and you will successfully be able to play the game without the game crashing.
Note: This patch will allow you to play the game without crashing but as an active internet connection is a must for this game so, there is a big chance that Nintendo may detect that you are using this hack and ban your account. So, you should use this method at your own risk.
Did this method work for you? How do you like the Super Mario Run? Is it overrated? Let me know in comments below.