One thing that the users notice instantly after you wake up your device is Lock Screen. So, customizing Lock Screen is another thing that the jailbreak users have in mind. LSHiddenTools10 is a jailbreak tweak that allows you to make the Lock Screen better by removing certain things from the Lock Screen.
With LSHiddenTools10, you can remove the elements from the lock screen that you don’t like or just don’t want on the lock screen. The tweak has a lot of options available and you can enable to them to hide certain elements from the lock screen.
- Hide the StatusBar on LockScreen.
- Hide the Clock and the Date on the LockScreen (the StatusBar still shows itself).
- Hide the Press to Unlock Label.
- Hide the lockpad on the StatusBar.
- Hide (and disable) the Camera Access and Dots.
- Hide (and disable) the Today View Access.
- Hide the Today View Date Text swiping Right.
- Hide the Blur taping on the Search Field of the Spotlight swiping Right.
- Hide the Application Suggestion on the LockScreen.
These options are available in the preferences pane of the tweak and you can enable or disable them from there.
You can hide the Camera Access and Today View Access from the Lock Screen which may be useful depending on how you use your device but if you don’t like much bloat on lock screen then you can hide the other elements which will give the lock screen a tidier look.
If you want to configure the options of the tweak then head over to the preferences pane of the tweak in the Settings app. You can configure the options of the tweak from there. After making certain changes, a respring will be required for those changes to take place. You can tap on the Respring button at the bottom of the preferences to respring.
If you are interested in the idea of this tweak then you can download and install LSHiddenTools10 from Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is available for free and compatible with iOS 10 Jailbroken devices only.
What are your thoughts about this jailbreak tweak? Would you install it on your device? Let us know in the comments below.