Super Mario Run, the most anticipated App Store game was released today and is now available for download on App Store. The downloadable version is free while the full version of the game cost 9.99$ and it will give you full access to the game. Many people have become addicted to this game and I myself am quite enjoying this game.
Many may get lost into the game and they won’t notice about their battery life. Today I will be showing you how you can conserve the battery while playing Super Mario Run. The method is quite easy and simple. Let’s get started:
How to conserve the battery while playing Super Mario Run:
- Launch the Super Mario Run on your iOS Device.
- Tap on the screen to begin.
- On the lower left-hand side, you will see a hamburger menu icon. Tap on it.
- A menu will pop up, tap on Settings.
- Tap on Options to continue.
- From there set both the Rendering Settings and Graphics Settings to low.
- After that tap on X to return to options and then again tap on X return to the game.
Doing so will reduce the graphics quality but the game will use less battery and you will be able to enjoy the game a bit longer than the usual. Unlike other games and apps that reduce the graphic quality when on Low Power Mode Super Mario Run doesn’t. So, there is only one method to reduce the graphics quality.
The display smoothness and detail on the screen will be reduced, but the amount of energy used will also be reduced,
-In Game prompt.
Super Mario Run doesn’t work on jailbroken devices however I recently posted a tutorial that how you can bypass this jailbreak detection and play Super Mario run on your jailbroken device.[Source: iDownloadBlog]