This first method is done through Cydia app and doesn’t require the link for the repo. *Cydia is a must for this method.
- Launch Cydia from Home Screen.
- At the bottom of the screen you will find a menu, from there tap on star icon.
- Now from the next screen tap on More Package Sources box which you can find below the Tss Center(shsh & APTicket) box.
- A list of sources will come up, from there select the required source/repo or any repo that you wish to install.
- Tap on the source that you want to install and on the next screen tap on Install which is present on upper right hand of screen.
- A confirmation window will popup, tap on confirm to continue.
- Wait for a while and the soruce/repo will be added then tap on Return to Cydia to head back to Cydia.
This method is easy and doesn’t requires the url of the source/repo but sometimes there is a particular repo that we have to install. So, that method is given below.
This method is for manual addition of source/repo.
- Launch Cydia.
- From the botton menu tap on sources.
- You will Edit option on upper right hand of screen, tap on it.
- From the next screen tap on add which is also present on upper right hand of screen.
- A pop-up will appear and it will ask to Enter Cydia/APT URL. In that box type or put the URL of the source or repo that you want ot add.
- Wait for a while and that source or repo will be added. Sometimes it might ask for a confirmation, tap on Add Anyway to continue. Tap on Return to Cydia to head back to Cydia.
These were the two methods by which you can add a repo in Cydia. If you faced any difficulty then let me know in comments below.