Samsung completely revamped their notifications in Samsung Galaxy S8 and made it very much better and as compared to iOS, the notifications of Galaxy S8 are better. If you are a fan of the Samsung Galaxy S8’s notifications and want them on your iOS device then you should try out a new jailbreak tweak called Edgify.
Edgify is a new jailbreak tweak that allows you to get S8 like notifications on iOS jailbroken devices. Edgify is a UI tweak that implements sleek and elegant animations for lock screen notifications. Edgify is inspired by the Samsung S8′ notifications style and brings it to iOS 10.
The tweak has a lot of features which are listed under:
Features of Edgify Tweak
- Rotation: Inspired by the S8. Two colored lines run counterclockwise along the screen borders when a notification is received
- Rectangle: A colored line flashes all around the screen when a notification is received
- Animation Speed: Determines the speed of the two lines in Rotation or the speed of the flashes in Rectangle
- Animation Duration: Determines how long the animation will play when a notification is received
- Animation Line Thickness: Determines the thickness of the animation line(s)
- Animation Preview: Live preview directly inside the settings app, to get the perfect setup
- Color Picker: Pick your own color for the animation line(s)
- Rounded corners: A switch is available to toggle and set rounded corners on the lock screen, plus a slider to set the corners’ radius
- Notification color: The animations fetches the color from the notification app’s icon. The color dynamically changes if more notifications from different apps are received in succession
You can watch the tweak in action in the following video:
A drawback about this tweak is that it is only available for devices which are jailbroken on iOS 10.1+. So, if you are iOS 9 or older jailbroken user then it won’t be available for your device as it supports only iOS 10 Jailbroken devices.
For all of those users who want customization then they should definitely try out this tweak as it has a lot of options for customization. It is currently one of the best tweaks that are available for the customization of lock screen and notifications.
If you want to configure the options of the tweak then head over to the Settings app where you will find the tweak’s dedicated preferences pane. A respring is required for changes to take place.
If you are interested in the idea of this and want to bring S8 like notifications on your iOS device then you can download and install Edgify from Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is currently priced at $0.99 and is compatible with iOS 10.1+ Jailbroken devices.
What are your thoughts about Edgify? Let us know in the comments below.