We all love the old classic Nintendo games like Pokemon and Mario. Those games were the best and they are fun to play and at the same time they remind us of our childhood but sadly there no official way to play Classic Nintendo games on iOS and Apple keeps on rejecting the emulators made for these games. Today, I will be showing you how you can play Nintendo Games on your iPhone running iOS 10 without any jailbreak and get GBA For iOS. For this purpose, there is an iOS Emulator called GBA4iOS which allows iOS users to play Nintendo GBA games on their iOS devices such as iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
How To Install GBA4iOS On iOS 10:(Get GBA For iOS – iOS Emulator)
Follow the instruction below and install this iOS emulator on your device to play these games.
- On your iOS device, open Safari and head over to www.iemulators.com.
- After the website loads, you will have to tap on Apps tab.
- From that page scroll down until you see GBA4iOS 2.1. Tap on it.
- A popup will appear after you tap on it. Tap on Download Page from there.
- From that page scroll down again and there you will see two other icons of GBA4iOS. One will say signed and other will say date trick. Tap on the Signed one.
- A popup will appear, tap on Install then. A few more popup will come just keep tapping on Install.
- After a few moments the download for GBA4iOS will be started and after it is downloaded you will see its icon on your home screen.
- Before you can run the emulator, you will have to trust a third-party profile.Go to Settings > General > Device Management. There under Enterprise App section, you will see a profile ‘Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.’ The profile name may vary. So, tap on it and you will see GBA4iOS in it.
- Tap on the Trust[Profile Name].
- Now press the home button and run the emulator.
- To download ROMs you will have to search for it on Google through GBA4iOS app. Download your ROMs and play it on your iOS device.
That’s it! Now you can easily play Nintendo GBA games on your iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone using GBA For iOS – iOS Emulator.