Pokemon Go is one of the most popular games which got a lot of success. The biggest feature of this game is the augmented reality which is liked by many users and was a huge part of the game’s success. Most of its users spend their free time catching Pokemon on it.
Although it is a great game the game has several bugs and issues that the users constantly complain about e.g crashing due to no reason, battery drain, GPS Signal not found etc. Today, we will be showing you how you can resolve the GPS Signal not found Pokemon Go for iOS devices(iPhone/iPad). So, let’s get started!
There is more than one solution to this error so, in case of any solution not working, you should try the other one.
How to fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found iPhone
Method 1: Switch Location Services On/Off
- Launch the Settings App on your iOS device.
- Head over to Privacy > Location Services.
- If the switch is enabled then disable it and enable it again. If the switch is not enabled then enable it.
This is a very easy solution and solves the issue for some users. Still, if you are getting the Pokemon Go failed to detect location or GPS Signal not found error then you should try out the other solutions.
Method 2: Close the App and Respring your device
- If you have Pokemon Go running in the background then force quit it through the App Switcher.
- After closing the app, reboot your device and wait for a while before launching the game again.
Sometimes by doing so, the error gets resolved and you can easily play Pokemon Go without any issue.
Method 3: Resetting Network Settings
- Open the Settings App.
- Go to General > Reset.
- There you will find an option “Reset Network Settings”, tap on it.
- You will be asked to enter the passcode of your device, enter it.
- A popup will appear, again tap on Reset Network Settings.
Now, after a while, the Network Settings will be restored to the device’s default and this should fix your issue of Pokemon Go failed to detect location or GPS Signal not found.
Most of the times this error occurs when someone messes with the Network Settings of your device which results in your receiving Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found error. By resetting the Network Settings, the error gets resolved.
These are the three easy and helpful methods by which you can resolve the Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found iPhone error. If you have any question regarding this error or these methods then leave a comment below.