Today I will tell you that how you can fix the iMessage not delivered error. Many of us have faced an error saying Not Delivered when trying to send an iMessage. I will be showing you how you can fix and get rid of it.
iphone message not delivered
When are trying to contact with our friends and we received this error then this makes most of us furious. Most probable cause for this might be that the Internet might not be working correctly but you should try all the below-given solutions.
1. iMessage “Not Delivered” Error
While you are sending an iMessage if you encounter Not Delivered then the most likely problem will be that you don’t have a working internet connection. So, make sure that your Wi-Fi or Mobile Data is active. If you use Cellular Data for iMessage then you should make sure that your data is still in use and working. If you use Wi-Fi for iMessage then make sure that it is working. Try opening other apps such as Instagram to make sure that it is working.
imessage Not Sending
If there is nothing wrong with your Internet connection then there are two other solutions for that problem.
Turning iMessage Off and Rebooting your Device
The Thing might that due to some Operating System bug you may be receiving this error. In this situation, you should turn off iMessage then Reboot your device and then Turn iMeesage on. This will clear all the bugs and will most probably fix the problem and this is also easy to do.
- Head over to Settings -> Messages -> Toggle iMessage Off.
- Restart your device.
- Head back again to iMessage and turn it on again.
If this doesn’t seem to work then try the following method.
You might be interested in:
- How to Unlock your AT&T iPhone?
- How to Take Screenshots on iPhone 7/7Plus?
- How to set up Email Accounts in iPhone? Complete Guide
- How to get paid apps for free on iOS and Android?
Using Google Public DNS Servers
Many a time using Google network settings will resolve this problem. Instead of default network settings, try Google Public DNS Settings. Google Public DNS Settings also speed up the browsing experience and also improve the security. To change your Network Settings:
- Head over to Settings -> Wi-Fi -> “i” icon.
- Tap on your current DNS.
- Replace your Current DNS with Google DNS servers: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Now try sending the iMessage again.
This will most likely fix your problem.
2. When iMessage doesn’t indicate about ‘Delivered’ nor ‘Not Delivered’
When iMessage doesn’t say Delivered or Not Delivered after some time of sending the message then this could be due to the following reason:
- The receiving device is dead and has no battery.
- The receiving device has no working Internet connection. Cellular data wouldn’t be enabled or it might be out of the range of Wi-Fi.
- The receiving device is on AirPlance Mode.
iMessages that are sent will be queued up and will be sent to the receiving device when it has a working internet connection. If you are sending to someone and the receiving device is working correctly with Active Internet Connection then you should:
- Sign Out from iMessage and Log in Again. Ask the receiver to do the same thing.
- Delete the conversation and try again by creating a new one.
That was it, Guys! If you are still facing any kind of issue or problem with iMessage then let me know in the comments below!