[sgmb id=”1″]What is rooting?:
Rooting is actually jailbreaking your Android device. Rooting your Android device gives you access to the sub-system of your device and after rooting you will be able to easily customize your Operating System and everything on your device.
Why Do I need to root my device?:
There are many benefits of rooting your device. First of all is that you can customize everything on your device, you can overclock or underclock your processor, you can replace the firmware of your device, you can install special apps and also install customs ROMs, uninstall the pre-installed crap and also remove the limitations applied by your manufacturer or carrier.
How to easily root your Android device without PC?:
*Caution: Before proceeding please backup your important data and also make a backup of your current ROM. Also, make sure that:
- Your device is powered on.
- Your device has at least 50% battery.
- Internet Connection(Wi-Fi Recommended)
- Allowed installation of apps from unknown sources from Settings(Settings -> Security ->Unknown sources)
To root your device without PC follow the steps below:
- Go to this link and download the KingoRoot apk.
- If you downloaded this on your device then install it but if you installed in on PC then transfer the apk to your mobile and install it.
- After you have installed the KingoRoot app launch it.
- Tap on One Click Root to start the root process.
- Wait for a few minutes and after that result will be shown.
- If the root process succeeded then congrats your device is rooted but if failed then it’s recommended to try this process 3-4 times.
*Note: KingoRoot will work with devices which are running Android 5.1 Lollipop and below.
You can also read the tutorial on the KingoRoot’s official website.