The iOS 10.1 jailbreak is not stable and the users which have jailbroken their iOS 10 devices have faced many problems as the jailbreak is still in beta version and unstable. A most common problem is that Cydia crashes after trying to reboot when a tweak is installed.
Saurik, the developer of the Cydia has released the third beta of Cydia for iOS 10.1 jailbreak and it has only one bug fix. In the first beta, the tweaks that had descriptions written in languages other than English would show like ??? but now it is fixed and now it display the non-English characters.
The developer is now working on all the issues of Cydia and he has mentioned several times that he is aware of all the issues and is working hard to fix them. If you haven’t yet jailbroken your iOS 10.1 device then I advise you to stay un-jailbroken until the stable release of the iOS 10 yalu jailbreak is out. If you are jailbroken the follow the below steps to install the third beta of Cydia for iOS 10.1 jailbreak:
How to install Cydia’s third Beta for iOS 10.1 Jailbreak:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken device.
- Add the following source into Cydia: http://apt.saurik.com/beta/cydia-arm64/ . If you don’t know how to add a source in Cydia then read about it here.
- After the source is added, Cydia will refresh and you will see upgrades in Changes tab.
- These upgrades will be Cydia Installer, Debian Package, and Tape Archive.
- Install these upgrades and reboot your device after that.
Now, the latest version of Cydia will be installed and you will be using the latest version with bug fixes. More updates might be coming soon in future to fix all these bugs and have a smooth iOS 10 jailbreak experience.