Are you tired of the interface of iOS like many other users? If you are jailbroken then you might have changed many elements of the iOS’ interface with the help of certain jailbreak tweak. Today, we have got another jailbreak tweak for you that might help you in customizing the iOS’ interface.
SleekSwitcher is a jailbreak tweak that gives you certain options to change the View of the Background Blur on the App Switcher of your iOS device. You get the following options from which you can choose and apply:
- No Blur: it hides the Blur Effect on the Switcher Background.
- Less Blur: it brings a Less Blur Effect View on the Switcher Background.
- Lesser Blur: it brings a Lesser Blur Effect View on the Switcher Background.
- Gray Blur: it brings a Light Gray Blur Effect View on the Switcher Background.
- Soft Blur: it brings a Soft Blur Effect View on the Switcher Background.
- Frosted Blur: it brings a Frosted Blur Effect View on the Switcher Background.
- Black Blur: it brings a Black Blur Effect View on the Switcher Background.
- Dark Blur: it brings a Dark Blur Effect View on the Switcher Background.
After you choose the effect that you like, it will be applied to the App Switcher instantly. You don’t need to respring your device for changes to take place. In case you don’t like an effect, you can always try the other ones.
If you want to configure the options of the tweak then head over to the preferences pane of the tweak. From there, you can configure the options of the tweak. No respring is required for settings to take place, changes take place instantly.
If you are interested in the idea of this tweak and want to try it out on your device then you can download and install SleekSwitcher from Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is available for free and is compatible with iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10 Jailbroken devices.
What are your thoughts about this tweak? Let us know in the comments below.